Is a poet and a yoga teacher born in Argentina.
Her love for nature led her to discover the philosophy of Tao, which she began practicing early in her life.
Studying on her own later she discovered the similarities in the spiritual and physical practices between the Tao and Yoga and their ways of understanding reality.
Gabriela has been teaching Hatha Yoga in English and Spanish for more than 12 years in New York City, Argentina, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua.
Her classes are usually two hours long combining hatha yoga asanas, kundalini movements, pranayama, chanting and deep relaxation. Gabriela is certified by the Integral Yoga Institute of New York (www.iyiny.org) to teach Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced level classes; as well as Pre-Natal and Post-Partum Yoga and Laughter Yoga. She has also received formal training and certification in Advanced Interdisciplinary Yoga from the Nosara Yoga Institute (http://www.nosarayoga.com).
As a teacher, Gabriela helps her students find and balance their energy to realize one’s whole self. She will help you discover how to let go and release negative energies and stress so you can connect with your inner strength to restore your natural health physically, mentally, and spirtually.
Today Gabriela lives in rural Nicaragua with her husband, doing many yoga classes & retreats. She is rooted in permaculture principles: working responsibly with nature, growing organically and being active in the local culture by creating Aprender (http://www.aprendernicaragua.org) a non profit organization dedicated to provide educational opportunities to their community: Las Salinas de Nahualapa.
Your all-inclusive vacation consists of…
- 6 nights stay in luxurious accommodations at Soma Resort (no more than 2 people per room
- Transport to and from Managua airport to Soma and transport to all activities listed below.
- Three complete savory farm to table meals from the Soma kitchen including bottled water, frescos, and herbal tonics.
- One yoga class per day either at Soma’s outdoor rancho, at the beach yoga studio or in a beautiful open air rancho at the finca
- Daily surf lessons for beginners and all surf equipment.
- Daily surf guiding for beginners, intermediate and advanced surfers at world class surf breaks.
- One hour private yoga session.
- One 2 hour horseback ride on the beach.
- Guides and access to natural tidal pools (they are big enough to swim in).
- Guides and entrance fee to the natural hot springs. (ahhh… feel great after a day of yoga & surfing).
- Boxing Classes
- Access to all Soma resort facilities, including full bar, restaurant, mirador, bicycles, boogie boards, infinity pool and free WIFI.
- Nicaraguan sales tax.
Bungalow $1600 price per person
- Double Occupancy
Deluxe Room $1500 price per person
- Double Occupancy
Not Included in price:
- 5% processing fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
2013 Retreat Schedule:
Special Offers and Promotions:
For all retreats
*Three people in your party, receive the fourth at a 50% discount.
*Five or more people in your party, one person stays for free.
Retreats are limited to only 10 people so make your Reservations Today!
Receive Online Only Special Offers & News! Join our Email Newsletter